GamStop allows players to restrict their access to gambling resources for a certain period. This system is available to all customers of UK-licensed bookmakers. However, many people choose other sports sites without GamStop in the UK. Today, we will analyze the advantages of such bets and how to get started.
What is Non GamStop Betting?
The main disadvantage of GamStop is the minimum self-restriction period of six months. But a month is enough for some people, so they seek ways to circumvent the system. Then, non GamStop bookmakers come to the rescue. What are the other reasons for its growing popularity?
They often offer a more extensive selection of bets on various sports, including soccer, with multiple markets and odds. They also attract with generous bonus programs. New and regular users receive cash, tickets, promo codes, etc. Privacy enthusiasts also get a plus, as they often don’t need to go through verification. That is, you can forget about uploading documents and waiting for confirmation. On the one hand, it’s convenient and great for anonymity, but on the other hand, the site’s security suffers. Therefore, be sure to choose an operator carefully.
Getting Started with Football Betting
Here is a step-by-step guide for your first bet:
- Research. Analyze different bookmakers that do not fall under GamStop. Choose a platform with a good reputation, reliability, and your interests.
- Create an account. Go to the page and click “Register”.
- Fill in the required fields and create a unique and strong password.
- Deposit funds. Log in to your account and select the Cashier option or similar. Select a payment method (credit card, e-wallet, etc.) and enter the required information.
- Select competitions and matches. Go to the Sports section to select the desired sport and game.
- Select a bet type. Determine what you want to bet on (win, draw, goal total, etc.). Check out the available odds.
- Follow the results. After confirmation, follow the development of events, if possible, in live mode. Winning or losing will be automatically credited to your account.
If lucky, cheer for your favorite athletes and withdraw your money.
Types of Football Bets
First, you will see the standard Win, where you choose the winning team or Draw, and the digit Score, where you must predict the exact game score. Surebets combine several separate bets into one. For you to win, all selected bets must be successful. This way, you get a more significant potential win.
Over/Under bets are focused on specific match indicators. For example, the “Total Goals” allows you to choose whether the match will score more or less than a certain number of goals. There are variations, such as “Card Total,” where you bet on the number of yellow or red cards received. Of course, a lot depends on the game you choose.
It is essential to read the odds to understand the possible winnings. For example, odds of 2.00 mean that the winnings will equal the bet amount. Odds of less than 2.00 indicate a favorite, while those above 2.00 are an underdog. The lower the odds, the more likely the favorite will win, but the smaller the payout. Odds should be considered as the probability of an event: the lower the coefficient, the more likely the event will happen.
How To Choose Your Matches and Teams
Consider betting on your favorite teams for a more exciting and fun betting experience. You know precisely their form and previous results, so this is the best option. If you are a beginner, we recommend starting with popular leagues such as the English Premier League or Spanish La Liga. Choose one or two main betting markets, such as Win/Draw or Total Goals, to simplify your analysis and reduce risk.
Strategies for Successful Football Betting
Always stay up-to-date with the news, and you will have high chances. To do this, you need to:
- Research form and statistics. Check the history of the teams’ last matches. The condition of players and the results of previous games are essential indicators of their current readiness.
- Analyze the standings. Some teams are more incentivized to perform well due to their higher position.
- Consider the home and away factors. The home field often influences the outcome of matches due to fan support.
- Check statistics of scores and conceded goals. It helps to evaluate offensive and defensive efficiency.
- Check information about injuries and absent players. Sometimes, the absence of even a single but strong player negatively affects the result.
- Compare forecasts and expert estimates. Looking at the situation from a different perspective will never be superfluous.
So, the more information you have in your arsenal, the better.
Responsible Football Betting
First of all, do not place bets if you are underage. Non GamStop bookmakers do not check this fact, so it is your responsibility. Our following tips are about self-control. An effective life hack is to set limits. For example, select the amount you will spend on bets without harming your wallet. You can do the same with time or days – have fun in this way only during specific periods.
For an even better experience, use third-party platforms to analyze your statistics. Such calculators store data on bets that have and have not won. You will also see the chart clearly and stop in time if you hit a black streak. If you notice strange behavior, take a test to identify addiction. If you have problems, contact a local or international help center. Here are some of them:
- Gamblers Anonymous
- National Council on Problem Gambling
- European Association for the Study of Gambling
Now, you can start making predictions. The main thing is to register on a reliable website and follow the rules of responsible betting, as we often discuss in our sports podcast. Betting is always about having fun, not about making money. Don’t treat betting as an opportunity to get money; otherwise, you risk falling into a trap. Non-GamStop bookmakers offer a wide selection and quality, so give them a chance. Your favorite teams are waiting for you, and remember to tune into our podcast for more insights and tips!